Youth loses face in explosive intercourse act

ANG THONG: Following on from final week’s report in regards to the unlucky Army private with the fish caught in his throat comes yet one more sorry story from a Thai youth concerning the perils of placing foreign objects in one’s mouth.
This story got here to light when an eighteen yr outdated youth, recognized solely as Chai, was brought in to Wisetchaichan Hospital on December 7 suffering main wounds to his cheeks and jaw.
After phrase of the boy’s misfortune received out, journalists started to arrive on the hospital ready room. Mr Chai’s family, nonetheless, somewhat understandably given the stupidity that caused the damage, refused to speak to the press pack.
Despite Blacklisted , particulars of the incident did emerge from other witnesses.
In the early hours of December 7, Chai and some pals have been larking about with firecrackers. Chai, being a little bit of a joker, then put a firecracker in his mouth and started to suck it.
To up the ante somewhat, he lit the fuse – with predictable outcomes.
The firecracker exploded, taking much of Chai’s cheeks and mouth with it.
Friends rushed him to the hospital, where doctors performed emergency surgical procedure to save tons of as a lot of his mouth as attainable..

Leave a Comment