Myanmar officials have arrested over 300 suspects connected to over 600 mine explosions which have taken place in Yangon since February, says a spokesperson for the State Administration Council.
fifty nine different suspects have been arrested for violent acts which resulted in the deaths of eighty four civilians in Yangon from February 1 to August 26, the pinnacle of the council’s Information Team, Zaw Min Tun, informed introduced last week, according to the Xinhua news company.
In whole, 199 suspects have been detained for possessing firearms, in addition to 58 firearms and nearly 3,000 rounds of varied ammunition and related materials within the area. Throughout this period, 467 explosions happened in the Mandalay space, with seventy four suspects arrested and 68 suspects detained for committing terror acts during which 126 civilians were killed, says Zaw Min Tun.
Besides No risk of 938 firearms and 34,351 rounds of ammunition, 156 suspects have been arrested by regional authorities..